Dear Aunt A,
There will never be a great Aunt better than you,
you have always been and will always be one of my favorite people. I hope you get better, I really wish I could be home right now and visit you. If you decide nows your time, thank you for being the best Aunt I could have ever asked for and I will always regret not having spent more time with you, you have always been such a beautiful, stylish, intelligent and genuine woman. I hope to see you again. I love you Aunt A, and I know you made my dads childhood and life so much better and for that I will always be grateful to you.
I send all my love from Vermont, I hope you can feel a bit of it over there on the West Coast.
Always,
S.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment